June 29, 2010 § Leave a comment
- Slice tops off the tomatoes and remove seeds and pulp with a teaspoon. Sprinkle the insides with salt and drain tomatoes on paper towels upside-down.
- Knead minced meat, bacon and onion pieces, whipped eggs, and herbs.
- Spoon the mixture into the tomato shells, making a nice mound.
- Place the tomatoes, shoulder to shoulder, in a lightly oiled oven dish. I have added some left-over potatoes, for completion.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes at 200℃.