Blueberry Oat Bread
June 12, 2010 § Leave a comment
110 milliliter water
120 milliliter milk
450 gram flower
50 gram oatmeal
1.5 teaspoon 5 epices powder
50 gram fine sugar
0.75 teaspoon salt
40 gram linseed or olive oil
1.5 teaspoon yeast
75 gram blueberries
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees ℃. Lightly grease bread container.
- In a large bowl, beat together the egg, water, milk, flower, oatmeal, 5 epices, sugar.
- Beat in the flour the salt, oil and yeast.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer to the bread container.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in container, then turn out on wire rack to cool completely.